Stopping the Kinder Morgan Pipeline
Supporting Marjorie Decker’s Re-Election Campaign
More Work with the Mass Dems
Gun Control Bill Ceremony
Campaigning for Senator Jeanne Shaheen, Rep. Carol Shea-Porter and Executive Councilor Chris Pappas
The Boston Carbon Tax Forum at Harvard School of Law
HBGC’s 4th Annual Youth Empowerment Conference
Meeting Jamar Rodgers from “The Voice” and “American Idol”
Meeting New York City Councilor of District 15, Ritchie Torres
Meeting Maryland Governor Martin J. O’Malley
Meeting Mayor Marty Walsh’s Chief Of Staff, Daniel Arrig Koh
1) Why was I excluded from the #DemVention this year? There has no been answer of substance to explain this. I had been invited to the Platform Convention last year, but since I never ran as a delegate, I would be unable to participate. I refused to attend with that in mind. (No excuses.)
2) I’m not included in anything if I am not allowed (or discouraged from) voting. It’s like inviting someone to tea without them having tea. It’s like talking about justice, without letting a person have access to it.
3) Why was I excluded from the People’s Climate March?
4) Why was I excluded the events featuring Vice President Joe Biden, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and First Lady Michelle Obama? I’m aware that actually, I am a constituent of Biden, and Michelle’s husband. I voted for Clinton several years ago. (No excuses.)
5) Why was I excluded from meeting Sam Harris?